Parent / Legal Guardian Code Of Conduct
As a parent / legal guardian of a child involved in USA Karate Arizona, I agree to abide by and follow the rules and guidelines below:
- I will promote the emotional and physical wellbeing of the athletes ahead of any personal desire to win.
- I will remember that my child competes in Karate for his/her enjoyment, not mine.
- I will encourage good sportsmanship through my actions, by demonstrating positive support for all practitioners.
- I will provide support for coaches and officials working with athletes to provide a positive experience for all.
- I will demand my athlete to treat all players, coaches, officials, parents, and spectators with respect regardless of race, creed, color, sex or ability.
- I will treat all practitioners, coaches, officials, parents, and spectators with dignity in language, attitude, behavior, and mannerisms.
- I will inform the coach of any physical disability or ailment that may affect the safety of my athlete or the safety of others.
- I will respect the property and equipment used at any sports facility, both home and away.